Title: Managing Senior Accountant
Compensation: $95,000 – $115,000
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Atlantic Group is looking for a Managing Senior Accountant to join an innovative team in Montgomery County, PA. The Managing Senior Accountant will lead our client's accounting operations and contribute to their growth. As the Managing Senior Accountant, you'll play a pivotal role in daily accounting functions, collaborate closely with the CFO, and have the opportunity to step into a Controller role.
Company & Position Highlights :
- Managing Senior Accountant will directly report to the CFO; being responsible for the entire accounting function.
- Contributions made by the Managing Senior Accountant include a unique mix of manufacturing and construction activities.
- Position will lead a small team, managing all aspects of daily accounting operations, including AP, AR, project accounting, and more.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and insurance options.
- Onsite to begin and then open to a hybrid work schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in manufacturing or construction.
- Project costing experience is essential.
- Versatility in various accounting and finance tasks.
- Netsuite experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion