- Preparing the books and records of shared private investment funds arranged as limited partnerships and/or independent accounts
- Accounting for and reconciliation of cash, investments and real property
- Recording and reconciling of purchase and sale transactions
- Accounting for complicated corporate actions
- Estimating and publishing of monthly closing accruals
- Calculating of income and expense allotments to each partner, including updating of distribution waterfall based on the terms of the governing documents
- Determining and preparing distributions and drawdowns
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients
- Analyzing and calculating of performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment
- Coordinating with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is mandatory. CPA a +.
- No less than 5-7 years pertinent accounting or audit experience with a combination of Big Four public accounting and investment management industry experience
- Robust knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- Exceptional understanding of accounting and the capacity to apply relevant investment company accounting rules
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.