Title: Manager of Tax
Compensation: $120,000 – $160,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Atlantic Group is excited to announce a newly created opportunity for a Manager of Tax to join our client’s diligent team. Reporting directly to the Director of Tax, this role will primarily focus on the international aspects of taxation, foreign tax packaging, and providing essential support for tax provision work. If you are an accomplished tax professional with a knack for international tax matters and looking for a new opportunity to grow and excel in your career, we invite you to apply today. Join us in our exciting journey towards continued success in the world of taxation.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Client has consistently been recognized as a top workplace by and have featured on Forbes Magazine’s list of the “100 Best Small Companies” multiple times.
- Manager of Tax will oversee a team of two professionals.
- Join a smoothly operating Tax Department.
- New office that provides a convenient and collaborative workspace.
- Hybrid work schedule – 2 days in office.
Manager of Tax Requirements:
- 7+ years of relevant experience required.
- Background in either public accounting (combination or straight) or industry.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Manager of Tax criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.