Title: Manager of Preconstruction
Compensation: $120,000 – $150,000 + bonus
Location: Lancaster County, PA
Atlantic Group is representing a Manager of Preconstruction opportunity with a leading commercial General Contractor/Construction Management company in Lancaster County, PA. The Manager of Preconstruction will handle all preconstruction responsibilities for clients while also leading and performing reviews on projects. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a tightknit and hardworking team. If you are driven, innovative, and possess exceptional leadership skills, we invite you to explore this exciting Manager of Preconstruction opening.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Business has 100+ years as a regional GC/CM, design/build.
- Company specializes in projects for education, healthcare, senior living, municipalities, federal, and state government, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
- Manager of Preconstruction will support clients with all preconstruction activities, including but not limited to: estimates, developments of standards, processes, leading meetings, and controlling project scope and budget.
- Onsite schedule.
Manager of Preconstruction Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Technology, Architecture, or similar field of study required.
- 8+ years of construction experience required.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel to regional offices required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and written/verbal communication skills required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.