The Atlantic Group is representing a Manager of Fund Accounting opportunity with an international, well established and consistently growing financial services organization near Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Newly created position due to growth as company has landed significant amount of new business
- Will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals for complex fund structures
- Excellent culture and relaxed atmosphere
- Will review quarterly and monthly financial statements and reports, capital activity and waterfall calculations
- Will manage a team of at least 2 staff
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of Private Equity or Real Estate accounting experience
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.