- The associate will lead interesting and high-impact projects and will synthesize, review, and present data to facilitate senior management decision-making.
- This role will also involve recurring expense and P&L reporting, providing the opportunity to gain a macro view of the firm’s financial activities, along with the chance to collaborate with team members, other internal departments, and software development teams.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s or advanced degree and approximately three to five years of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) or related experience, though talented individuals without such experience will be considered.
- The role requires excellent organizational and project management abilities, robust communication skills, and the ability to see the “bigger picture” while still maintaining attention to detail.
- Individuals who exhibit an aptitude for data presentation, are able to identify data insights, and produce a compelling narrative are highly sought after.
- Proactive individuals who are critical thinkers, problem solvers, and project managers will excel in this role.
- Technological savvy (particularly with Excel) is of great importance, as is the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.