Location: Dallas, TX
Provider of specialized fund administration services is seeking an Associate to join their management team. The company provides consulting services to help accelerate the launch of clients' funds in addition to full fund administration services.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform duties for accounts payable and receivable.
- Book journal entries, bank reconciliations and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconcile credit cards and expense reports.
- Assist with monthly or quarterly reporting requirements.
- Prepare 1099s and provide support for federal, state, and local tax compliance.
- Maintain various web-based accounting platforms.
- Work on ad hoc requests from the client.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 0-1 year of accounting and general ledger experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or other accounting software.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.