Compensation: $85,000-$115,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private equity company is looking to add a Liquid Credit Operations Analyst to its growing team. This position will assist with all daily middle office operation functions.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Coordinate trade settlements and monitoring trade fails for all external facing trades.
- Review of trade booking in order management system.
- Assist with posting wires.
- Monitor and prepare pro-forma cash.
- Responsible for reviewing daily cash and position reconciliations across all funds.
- Assist with internal and external audits and SOX review.
- Assist in strategic initiatives related to technology and enhancing operational integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or related required.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in financial services.
- Experience with credit asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.