Hiring a Legal Assistant to provide administrative and billing support for our law firm in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidate is proactive, loves diving into projects, and accomplished at coordinating workflow, billing, and calendar management. This is a unique role, you will be an integral part of the team! If this excites you, apply today.
- Perform heavy legal billing using Juris
- Prepare/Distribute Prebills monthly.
- Prepare/Distribute Billing Invoices.
- Submit invoices electronically for E-Billed clients.
- Handle rejections/appeals/short pays etc. for all E-Billed invoices until the invoice is settled at zero balance.
- Maintain complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinate internal/external meetings, Zooms and conference calls
- Organize and maintain filing and retrieval systems
- Open, maintain and close client files
- Handle extensive client contact, both via phone, email, and in-person
- Prepare and draft a variety of transactional and corporate governance documents
- Minimum 5 years of successful law firm administrative support
- Demonstrated experience processing heavy volume of legal billing
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research skills, attorney time entry software
- Proficient knowledge and usage of document management system
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.