We are seeking a Legal Assistant (Litigation) to work in Norristown, PA! The ideal candidate will be organized and methodical, able to manage heavy workload and stay on top of tasks supporting multiple litigation attorneys. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are a detail-oriented, organized multi-tasker, and flourish in fast paced environments, then this might be the role for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review, draft, and coordinate legal documentation
• Ability to comprehend complex legal structures and manage litigation-specific considerations
• File and perform various other administrative activities as needed to support a team of attorneys
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a legal assistant, experience in municipal law preferred
• BA/BS preferred, not required
• Proficiency in MS office applications (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.