Hiring for a Legal Assistant to support a corporate law attorney in Conshohocken, PA! Duties include but are not limited to managing the calendar, communicating with the clients, setting up meetings, etc. We need someone with strong administrative ability and interpersonal skills, excited about collaborating with an attorney committed to relationship building. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Maintain complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinate internal/external meetings, Zooms and conference calls
- Organize and maintain filing and retrieval systems
- Open, maintain and close client files
- Handle extensive client contact, both via phone, email, and in-person
- Prepare and draft a variety of transactional and corporate governance documents
- Minimum 3 years of successful administrative experience supporting a corporate practice
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research skills, and attorney time entry software
- Proficient knowledge and usage of document management system
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.