Job Overview – Leasing and Sales Representative
Sales superstars we are hiring! We need a self-starter with great communication skills, who is excited about generating leads and securing sales, as part of our currently expanding company.
The Leasing and Sales Representative will work out of Newark, Delaware, and work to promote and lease apartment units for a multi-family property. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is outgoing and enjoys interacting with new people from diverse backgrounds every day, with the goal of creating urgency and closing sales. If you’re up for the challenge, apply today!
Compensation: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 + Commission
Location: New Castle County, DE
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LEASING AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Performs all sales and leasing activities related to achieving occupancy and rental revenue goals of an assigned multifamily property. This includes managing incoming prospects through a CRM system, conducting property tours, and showing apartments to convert prospects into residents.
- Create and maintain an environment highly conducive to sales and prospect conversions by ensuring that property tour path, model unit(s), and vacant units are in pristine condition and ready for prospect tours.
- Follows up with prospects through all mediums necessary to close lease applications.
- Meets with current residents and hosts resident activities/parties in coordination with Property Operations Manager, in advance of their lease-end date to secure the highest possible renewal rate.
- Generate new leasing traffic by attending market networking events and hosting events to introduce the apartment community to the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Work with the corporate marketing team to ensure SEM, SEO, and all other marketing channels are effectively driving new leads to the property to include advertising, promotions, and publications.
- Manage the day-to-day social media accounts and other creative marketing channels.
- Stays current on competitive property set rates, concession trends, and prospect feedback in order to effectively position the property in the marketplace.
- Work with the Vice President of Sales and Leasing to effectuate and implement pricing strategies aligned with the goals of the property.
- Responsible for producing accurate weekly sales & leasing updates to Ownership.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE LEASING AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant sales experience in residential real estate, hospitality, or consumer-focused sales (automotive, pharmaceutical, etc.).
- A real estate license (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire) where applicable.
- Ability to work weekends.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.