Compensation: $200,000-$300,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA or Irvine, CA
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer to design and develop the next-generation of technologies and complex features that change how users explore, interact with and participate in live events worldwide. The Lead Senior Software Engineer will be an integral part of developing the team's commercial and product strategy. They will also be an advocate and mentor for their team members, displaying leadership qualities and being an example for those around.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain impactful improvements across company's consumer experience, ensuring high-accuracy with the supply of our tickets.
- Collaborate with team members across the engineering team to ensure best practices across our code.
- Manage individual initiative priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor other team members and help many increase their technical capabilities, fostering a culture of inclusion, results-oriented execution, open innovation, and limitless creativity.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, as well as experience leading projects from ideation to launch.
- 2+ years of in-depth experience with React and relevant toolsets/framework ecosystems.
- Previous experience designing and developing solutions to complex problems with significant business impact; focus on large-scale consumer-products is preferred.
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other engineers to create impactful and highly-performant web experiences.
- Proven ability to learn other coding languages, platforms, frameworks, and tools.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion