Compensation: $70,000- 77,000
Location: New York, NY
Non-profit organization is looking to add a Program Supervisor to help manage and supervise the organization’s programs. The ideal candidate has a passion for serving their community and prepared to handle a wide range of child welfare situations. Benefits package available.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Provide direct services and clinical supervision assigned programs.
- Review all referrals received for therapy and assign cases to therapists.
- Manage and facilitate recruitment efforts.
- Ensure that all documentation and paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate case conferences and treatment planning meetings.
- Ensure Therapists are following grant funded requirements.
- Participate in case consultations and trainings.
- Participate with interdisciplinary team members in developing and implementing program policies and procedures.
- Monitors productivity of therapists.
- Evaluate staff and complete staff evaluations.
- Complete quarterly and annual reports.
- Keep track of program outcomes and write reports to funding sources.
- Monitor timelines and goals to ensure positive outcomes.
- Comply with all privacy laws including HIPAA.
- Master’s degree in Social Work required.
- Valid New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT, required.
- 2 + years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working with foster care population preferred.
- Experience working with patients who endure intimate partner violence.
- Strong clinical experience especially in the area of trauma.
- Knowledge and experience with evidence-based models preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.