Position Overview – Large Loss Property Adjuster:
Join our client's team as a Large Loss Property Adjuster specializing in large loss claims in the Greater Boston area of Massachusetts. In this role, you will play a crucial part in managing and adjusting homeowners' property claims, ensuring prompt payment, and maintaining the highest quality standards.
Compensation: $90,000.00 – $115,000.00 + bonus
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Responsibilities as the Large Loss Property Adjuster include:
- Conducting accurate coverage analysis and damage assessments to facilitate prompt claims payments in compliance with quality standards
- Proactively communicating with policyholders and establishing accurate claims duration expectations
- Writing estimates for covered damage and providing customers with scope of loss and repair cost details
- Assigning, directing, and overseeing vendors involved in mitigation and inspection during the adjustment of homeowners' property claims
- Identifying subrogation potential and liability exposures.
- Establishing timely and appropriate claim reserves in accordance with industry standards
- Adjusting homeowner's property claims across all states where applicable
- Appropriately representing the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times
Qualifications for the Large Loss Property Adjuster include:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in homeowners' claims adjustment
- In-depth knowledge of Connecticut and New York claim handling compliance regulations
- Understanding of property homeowner policies and claims process.
- Mastery of Xactimate 28
- Familiarity with water mitigation auditing programs preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with policyholders and outside vendors
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Ability to obtain licensure in other states if required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and conduct roof inspections on homes of up to 2 stories
- Valid Driver’s License and proficient driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.