Comp: $50-$70 per hour
Location: Quincy, MA
Leading provider of a wide array of cutting-edge managed security and networking platforms is looking to add to the team a Junior Network Engineer. The Security Engineering group is a dynamic, fast paced environment dealing with a comprehensive array of products and services, including (but not limited to) Fortinet, Palo Alto, VMWare, and Cisco.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Develop and promote subject matter expertise and platform proficiency
- Facilitate solution design and deployment based on industry best practices, customer and business needs, using cutting edge technologies and innovative concepts
- Develop and implement hardware and virtual device configurations
- Support tier 3 escalation and technical troubleshooting
- Network maintenance and patching/update support
- Collaborate with business units to identify and improve operational processes and workflows
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, ability to work independently without micromanagement
- Experience with network security products and concepts
- Hands-on experience with network and security appliance configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Networking, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, SD-WAN
- Experience in customer facing technical support roles
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.