$50,000 – $120,000 + bonus
Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Junior Estimator opportunity with one of the Greater Philadelphia’s most prominent companies in painting, drywall and specialty finishing, whose primary goal is to provide a “service first” philosophy while demonstrating respect, professionalism and building trusting relationships with customers, vendors and employees. Candidates who are mid-career and looking to learn estimating are welcome to apply.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Review bid request to determine whether the project fits our bid project model, and what parts or entirety we would be bidding on.
- Adhere to the due date of project.
- Evaluate estimators’ own bid schedule to determine if job can be bid.
- Company is willing to train and allow room for growth, targeting someone for the long term and to grow professionally.
- College or Trade School degree.
- Entry level or 1+ years of experience from a GC/CM or subcontractor.
- Some knowledge of Drywall / ACT / Paint / Wallcovering.
- Knowledge of key estimating components.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.