- Performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties.
- Checks figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
- Debits, credits, and totals accounts in spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Receives and records cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Codes documents according to company procedures.
- Assist CFO and Controller as needed.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a bookkeeper / junior accountant
- Quickbooks experience is needed
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.