Role Overview – IT Manager:
Our client's firm is seeking a mid-level IT professional to support the firm as well as assist in managing vendor relationships. This is an opportunity to wear multiple hats and work in a proactive, tech-savvy environment. You will be the go-to person for all things Desktop, triaging and managing relationships with MSPs (vendor management), handling Cisco switches and Palo Alto firewalls, working in an MS cloud environment, and more!
The Firm is an SEC-registered investment manager with its headquarters located in Greenwich, CT, and an office in London, United Kingdom. It launched its flagship fund in 2020 and currently has over $3 billion in regulatory assets under management.
Note: The client is locating a new lease and will open their Boston, MA office in Q1.
Compensation: DOE – Dependent on Experience
Location: Boston Massachusetts
Responsibilities of the IT Manager include:
- Support all IT requirements of the Firm’s founder (at multiple locations
- Provide day-to-day desk-top assistance to the Firm’s employees
- Oversee the Firm’s IT cloud-based environment
- Coordinate applicable vendor relationships
- Oversee testing of the Firm’s cyber infrastructure
- Improve quality controls by recommending systems and equipment improvements
- Ad-hoc activities as required
Qualifications for the IT Manager include:
- A minimum of 4-5 years of professional IT experience
- A minimum of an associate’s degree is preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Cloud/Azure
- Well-developed communication skills
- Proactive and well organized
- An ability to manage work in a fast-paced, market-driven environment
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.