Compensation: $75,000 – $95,000
Location: South Jersey, NJ
We are representing an IT Internal Auditor opportunity with a company located in South Jersey. The multi-billion dollar business has meticulously cultivated a welcoming and collaborative culture and offers great career advancement and rotational opportunities. This is a unique role, where the individual will take on a mix of internal audit, internal controls, and governance projects, while also partnering with key stakeholders to develop solutions. Best fit for people with a strong data analytics skillset coming from public and/or larger corporate setting.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Global company looking to bring on individuals interested in accelerating their corporate career
- Scope of responsibilities include covering operational, strategic, technology and compliance risks
- Opportunity to act as a strategic business partner by fostering relationships that help drive the business forward
- Jump into a collaborative, employee driven environment
- Flexible schedule – 1 day per week in office
- Bachelor’s in Business or IT related field
- 1+ years in public and/or corporate internal audit
- Strong familiarity with management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, Linux, and database management preferred
- Experience with data analytic and visualization tools (i.e., IDEA, ACL, Power BI, and Tableau) preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.