Compensation: $85,000 – $100,000
Location: New York with the potential for travel to Europe a few times per year
The Investor Reporting Analyst/Associate will involve a mix of responsibilities across accounting, investor relations, finance, and other areas as needed. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of public accounting experience (preferably in private equity), fund administration, or a public-private combination.
As the Investor Reporting Analyst/Associate your tasks include but are not limited to —
- Fund accounting responsibilities, such as managing capital calls, distributions, investor capital statements, liquidity, and working with the fund administrator. Also responsible for management company accounting and month-end close.
- Supporting the Investor Relations team in preparing PowerPoint presentations, marketing materials, and DDQs (30% of the role).
- Assisting with the valuation of investments, asset management, and other financial analysis as needed (30% of the role).
- Conducting data analytics, using programs/software to go beyond just the numbers, and performing other duties as assigned (10% of the role).
To be considered for the Investor Reporting Analyst/Associate role, you should have —
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience, preferably in private equity (Big 4/top 20, fund admin, or public-private combo)
- CPA not required but preferred
- Strong Excel skills required; experience with Power BI a plus
- Experience with waterfalls and IFRS preferred
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to work under pressure
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.