Compensation: $90,000-$120,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Capital Market Company is seeking an Investor Relations Content Analyst to join its dynamic and collaborative Client Advisory team. This entry-level role reports directly to the Partner of the Client Advisory team and will support the team’s Capital Development, Investor Engagement, and Client Service initiatives.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Ownership, coordination, and preparation of investor content, including investor reports, investor meeting presentations, and communications including:
- Quarterly fund investor reports and presentations
- Annual meeting presentations
- Investor meeting materials
- Marketing and branding materials
- Market/industry content management on social media platforms and website
- Ad-hoc reports, presentations, and communications
- Ownership and oversight of the Investor Relations inbox, including monitoring and responding promptly to investor questions and requests.
- Completion of due diligence questionnaires and requests.
- Help organize cap intro data and introductions provided by the Firm’s prime brokers.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external rules, policies, and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the firm’s investment professionals, operations team, and counterparties to respond to investor requests.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous IR or marketing experience at a hedge fund or long-only firm or 2-year banking program is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Extremely detail-oriented and strong organization skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Some knowledge of the alternative investments universe.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, ownership mentality, reliability, and results orientation.
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction but also to be independent.
- Willingness to take on what’s needed to support the team.
- Tenacious/persistent – goes the extra mile.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.