Location: Central New Jersey, NJ
Asset management firm is seeking an Investor Operations Vice President to join its team. This position will collaborate with the investor operations team to manages a range of investor services such as onboarding, product launches, and capital activity. This is a hybrid role based in Central New Jersey, NJ.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Act as a resource to manage to completion inbound inquiries from investors, financial advisors, and other key partners.
- Manage client service requests from beginning to end, inclusive of transfers, ad-hoc reporting inquiries, etc.
- Assist in development of technology platforms.
- Reading and interpreting LPAs.
- Review of capital call and distribution memos.
- Lead the coordination and communication efforts around key events for offshore feeder vehicles.
- In-depth knowledge on each of the fund’s mechanics, operational nuances and corporate events.
- Primary liaison across the middle back office and sales team on certain initiatives.
- Be a dedicated resource for Investors throughout the on-boarding process.
- Review Investor Subscription Documents to identify any issues.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 6 + years investor services and operations experience required.
- Experience working in real estate, private funds, and business development companies preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Strong understanding of asset management middle and back office functions.
- Experience working with transfer agents, fund administrators, and publicly-traded entities preferred.
- Experience managing a team preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.