Compensation: $130,000-$175,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Asset management firm that seeks asymmetric returns is looking to add to its team an Investment Associate to support the firm in all aspects of the deal process from origination and due diligence through deal structuring and post-investment portfolio management.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Assist in developing and executing the origination strategy to maximize deal flow.
- Establish and maintain relationships with restructuring firms, restructuring departments of investment banks, bankruptcy attorneys, and other intermediaries and organizations in the distressed space to enhance the visibility of the firm and its portfolio companies in the market.
- Provide financial evaluation of project investment opportunities and prepare preliminary due diligence reports.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of assets with the firm’s portfolios including review of monthly operating results and maintaining project performance.
- Provide initial investment review and screening of prospective investment opportunities for the firm as well as tracking of the firm’s investment pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, CPA desired
- 4-7 years of experience, combined between public accounting Assurance and Transaction Services experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of Transaction Services experience required
- Willingness to travel.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the key principles of private equity and venture capital.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.