$60,000 – $70,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a Staff Accountant role for a growing international organization that offers an excellent work/life balance located in Conshohocken, PA.
Highlights About the Company & Position
- This position reports directly to the Assistant Controller and will offer exposure to Senior Leadership
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual month end closing procedures including bank reconciliations and journal entries
- This individual will participate in executing new processes and refining existing procedures
- Special projects as assigned by upper management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of large public accounting experience or a combination of corporate and public
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.