Location: Princeton, NJ
The Atlantic Group is representing an Internal Auditor opportunity with a growing company. This position will assist with audits and reviews to evaluate compliance with accounting and reporting requirements. This is a hybrid role that requires traveling to clients.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Review and analyze contract, underwriting, claims and accounting information.
- Participate in reviews and write reports explaining findings for company.
- Identify cause and effect of errors and omissions.
- Develop recommendations for corrective actions and assist with the follow-up.
- Perform special projects under the direction of account services management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in public accounting audit, corporate audit, claims audit, or general accounting required.
- Experience working with controls and financial verification preferred.
- Knowledge of Access, Excel or similar software required.
- Data manipulation skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.