Compensation: $80,000 – $100,000
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing an Internal Audit Senior/Associate with a privately held construction and service company located in Montgomery County, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- One of the largest private, family-owned utility companies in the Philly market
- Reports to the Internal Audit Manager who is building a true internal audit group
- Responsibilities include reviewing all processes and assessing internal controls from a design/operating effectiveness perspective, working with the Internal Audit Manager to develop audit program guides/performing test work, and recommending/implementing process improvements
- Part of the department includes controls reviews, M&A due diligence, and acquisition integration
- Hybrid role: in office 2-3 days/week
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA preferred, CIA a plus
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting for a Senior and 1+ years of experience for an Associate
- Big 4 experience preferred or mid-to-large regional firm
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.