Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing an Internal Audit Manager opportunity with a leading global manufacturing company in Chester County, PA. The company is publicly-traded and doing incredibly well, growing through acquisition and organic growth. The Internal Audit Manager will report to the Director of Audit Services and be responsible for leading internal control, financial, and operational audits for a multitude of business units of the company.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Join a multi-billion dollar company that sets itself apart as an industry leader
- Additional responsibilities include crafting recommendations that enhance the efficiency of internal controls, operations, processes, and IT systems
- Perfect role for someone seeking a chance to utilize strong leadership skills
- Opportunity to join a cohesive team comprised of smart, hard-working, and outgoing people
- Ability to work from home one day per week
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, CPA with active license and/or MBA preferred
- 5+ years relevant audit experience in SOX compliance
- Preference for background with global companies and/or previous public accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, frameworks (COSO), fundamental audit methodology, US GAAP, and SOX 404 requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, working knowledge of ERP platforms (Oracle, Navision), data analytics tools (Power BI), and financial consolidation reporting tools (HFM) a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.