Comp: $100,000 – $150,000 all-in compensation
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a best-in-class boutique architectural & interior design company in the Manhattan. The company is looking for a Construction Manager/Interiors Project Manager to spearhead the “build” of design-build working on amazing high-end residential interior projects from Manhattan all the way to the Hamptons.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Boutique firm with 35+ Class A residential assets in the portfolio
- Growing both in construction and interiors and in personnel
- Guide multiple jobs and multiple job teams operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Talk and negotiate with subcontractors
- Provide oversight in managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project from start through closeout
- Ensure that the owner’s expectations, budgetary and profitability objectives are exceeded
- 5+ years of experience within interior, high-end, luxury residential projects
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator – with a strong customer service skill-set
- Passion for construction
- Desire to learn and rise within the organization
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.