$50,000-$70,000 + bonus
Montgomery County. PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an Inside Sales/Estimator opportunity with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a manufacturer’s representative in the commercial and industrial HVAC industry. The Inside Sales/Estimator will be responsible for managing information flow through the office by working closely with outside sales, the accounting department, the manufacturers the client represents and clients.
- Receive all incoming bid requests and screen prospective projects to determine applicability of current product offerings and assemble all data necessary to bid.
- Once a sale has been successfully negotiated, take on a project management role by placing orders with the factory, coordinating deliveries, submitting invoices, and acting as the liaison between the customer and the factory.
- Coordinate and resolve any project related issues (delivery, warranty, parts, service, and returns).
- Maintain a bid calendar for prospective projects.
- Assist with incoming calls, placing part orders, maintaining database, as needed.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Familiarity with mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.