Detail-oriented and proactive administrators, we are hiring! Candidates with prior sales experience will flourish in this role, supporting the sales department in Montgomery County, PA! This ideal candidate will be highly organized and have stellar communication skills, to collaborate with team members and interface with customers. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide technical assistance, planning and scheduling for meetings.
- Identify key projects in the industry and update team internally
- Maintain and update the CRM system
- Coordinate trade show set up and attendance
- Communicate with the marketing department on new literature and material for US market
- Assist in building and maintaining relationships with customers by providing superior customer service
- Act as a point of contact by supplying advice and information on products, estimates, and delivery schedules
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Sales Industry.
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries and present written/oral briefings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in CRM software.
- Ability to monitor overall customer satisfaction and address operational issues.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.