Compensation: $100,000-$120,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing an Infrastructure Support opportunity. This position is will assist with the day-to-day support of all IT Business. The role is mainly remote with occasional travel required.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform installation and service of products.
- Collaborate with installation process managers, physics team and installation team, to support product delivery.
- Setup, install, and maintain hardware environments and various customer environments.
- Produce and upload appropriate and required documentation to the CRM
- Answering support calls for IT issues.
- Perform routine troubleshooting and repair.
- Support queue monitoring.
- Document technical procedures and manage complaint evaluation meetings.
- Contribute to company’s presence in the customers’ community portal.
- Create training database and participate in training sessions for IT perspectives.
- Assist with internal projects and internal SOPS.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in implementing and managing IT Infrastructures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.