Compensation: $155,000-$165,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing an Infrastructure Lead opportunity with a technology company. This is a mostly remote position that requires occasional travel. Infrastructure Lead will be part of a seven-person team reporting directly to IT Director.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manage activities during solution design and solution implementation.
- Define the vision and requirements for the solution and review business context.
- Collaborate with the IT teams.
- Design and develop multiple cloud environments to support various activities.
- Manage the execution of engineered solutions.
- Maintain SOPs and documentation.
- Support engineering and configuration management teams through the lifecycle of preliminary, prototype, pre-production and production.
- Ensure the integrity, functionality and security of the company Infrastructure System.
- Train and develop the IT staff.
- Oversee all network, data and applications activities.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining all relevant technologies.
- Coordinate software releases and monitoring the production environment to ensure systems security and stability.
- Design and Implement a disaster recovery solution.
- Serve as an escalation resources to IT solutions support team.
- Develop and Maintain strategies for HIPAA Compliant solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience working in technology infrastructure engineering and solutions.
- Knowledge of compliance policies preferred.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.