Title: Industrial Redevelopment Superintendent
Compensation: $110,000 – $130,000
Location: Wilmington, DE
Are you an experienced Superintendent looking for a new and exciting opportunity in the industrial redevelopment sector? Atlantic Group has an exceptional opportunity for a Industrial Redevelopment Superintendent to lead a transformative project in Wilmington, DE. If you are a detail-oriented, experienced professional with a passion for industrial redevelopment and possess a strong track record in managing complex projects, we invite you to consider joining our client’s team.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Client is embarking on an exciting industrial redevelopment project with an estimated value of $10 million – this project offers a unique opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and expertise.
- Industrial Redevelopment Superintendent will take charge of overseeing all on-site activities, ensuring project progress, quality, and safety.
- Collaborate with contractors and project teams to meet deadlines and exceed project goals.
- Comprehensive Benefits, including full medical coverage (health, vision, dental), disability benefits, a 401(k) plan with a company match, a vehicle allowance (up to $500/month), EZ Pass, and a gas card.
- 10+ years of experience in a lead role.
- Industrial and multi-family project experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in managing construction projects is most important.
- Ideally, candidate will reside in the Delaware/Southeastern Pennsylvania to ensure easy access to the project site.
- Familiarity with Procore is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Industrial Redevelopment Superintendent criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.