Position Title: Industrial Machine Technician (Night Shift)
Compensation: $60,000 – $80,000
Location: Hatboro, PA
Hiring now for an Industrial Machine Technician in Hatboro, PA. In this role you will ensure the repair of any issues and perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment, building and grounds. The ideal candidate will have good communication and documentation skills, along with strong mechanical experience. If this sounds like you, apply today!
The schedule will be 4 Days/Week, 10 hour days.
Friday – Monday are overnights: 6p-4a; 7p-5a, or 8p-6a.
Saturday – Sunday could be day shift.
Company Information and Special Benefits:
- Private, family owned
- Health Insurance Benefits, eligible 90 days from start date
- PTO and Major Holidays
- Biweekly payroll
- 401K contribution retirement plan with match program
- Oversee and direct maintenance tasks per priorities and/or daily schedule.
- Read and understand equipment schematics and manuals.
- Participate in the decisions required to eliminate down time.
- Perform “hands on” work required to support maintenance crew during repair and daily assignments (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, house cleaning, etc.)
- Perform administrative duties, such as filling out forms, sending e-mails, reporting status and/or planning.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance Program as directed by ISO System and Supervisor.
- Purchase maintenance materials and production supplies as needed.
- Create and support inventory for equipment, building, grounds, and production material.
- Create relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a working schedule for daily tasks, routine inspections, and preventative maintenance.
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with and maintain relationships with department leaders.
- Assist with machine monitoring for optimum usage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance manuals and schematics, OHSA requirements and standards, safety rules and regulations, ISO standards of operation, work instructions and preventative maintenance
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to perform climbing, lifting bending, reaching and standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors, in various climates and environmental conditions.
Application Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Job Status Markers: #LI-DNP | #LI-Onsite
#PHILLYAFT – 33662