$85,000 – $125,000 + bonus + paid relocation
We are recruiting for a HVAC Service Manager opportunity with a full service mechanical contractor in the Greater Boston area. Will work collaboratively with the service group, technicians and office staff to ensure each service call is properly scheduled, executed and followed through to the strong standard our client has set in the industry.
- Lead and coordinate all service department functions to include department schedules, tracking costs, processing work orders, and contract changes/charges
- Communicate directly with subcontractors, customers, vendors, and suppliers daily and coordinate all necessary field activities
- Manage service technicians and act as the liaison between the office and field
- Promote and monitor safety and health standards set forth, conduct safety audits
- Ability to create efficient work flows as service tickets come in
- Experience with invoicing
- 5+ years of experience as a Service Manager in the industry
- Prior service technician experience a plus but not a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.