Location: New York, NY
Fast-growing company is looking for Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst to join the team. Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful problems? Then we encourage you to apply for this position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems (UKG)
- Manages HRIS projects including full life cycle systems implementations prioritizing clarifying business requirements, performing gap analysis, and implementing and maintaining applications.
- Implements, modifies, and partners with cross-functional teams to configure integrations with 3rd party systems and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports and other appropriate reporting tools
- Partners with HR Manager to provide payroll support
- Assist in the development of standard UKG reports and dashboards for ongoing needs
- Maintains strict confidentiality and security of corporate Human Resources and Payroll data
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management
- 5+ years of prior experience with UKG
- Experience with Greenhouse, Sterling, PlanSource, Workforce Ready, and PeopleDoc a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.