Seeking an enthusiastic and passionate HR professional to join our team in Delaware County, PA! The HR Generalist must be excited about taking a hands-on position in the HR process, providing instruction, leadership, engagement, high standards for themselves and others, and applying great problem-solving and communication skills to their work. We are looking for someone excited to commit long term a company and invested in growing as part of a team. All interested individuals encouraged to apply!
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Administer employee medical benefit program.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes, ensuring scheduling of meetings between personnel involved and proper documentation throughout.
- Maintain and update HR files for employees, acting as point of contact regarding changes and inquiries.
- Document and track HR function and metrics through forms, reports, logs, and records, using strong attention to detail skills.
- Assist in development of policies, processes, and guidelines, and oversee distribution of information and documentation.
- Coordinate the purchase of office supplies within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure maintenance of office and act as vendor contact.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources required.
- Experience in ADP and Microsoft Office required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.