Location: Stamford, CT
The Human Resources Coordinator position is a 2-month-long role supporting the global mobility team with case management. the Human Resources Coordinator will provide effective and efficient backup support to the Director of Global Mobility.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Clerical skills with an emphasis on case management.
- Filling and filing immigration forms/files.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple cases at different stages.
- Communication skills to keep both the attorney and client informed of the process.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of immigration case file systems.
- Research and translation skills to understand the filing requirements of various countries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Skills and Experience:
- Organizational Skills required (Filing, immigration, file systems)
- Excel proficiency is required.
- Case management experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required.
- Must be proficient in English.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.