Job Overview – HR Generalist
Atlantic Group is hiring for a Human Resources Generalist in Midtown, New York City. This is a great opportunity for a Generalist looking to grow in their career and work within a variety of HR functions.
Compensation: $65,000 – $85,000
Location: New York, NY – Hybrid
Responsibilities as the HR Generalist include:
- Execute employee benefits programs including health insurance, retirement plans and other voluntary benefits and assist with related inquiries.
- Conduct annual open enrollment process, preparing materials and execute employee information sessions.
- Coordinate with benefit providers to ensure smooth and efficient administration.
- Prepare annual total rewards statements.
- Prepare and execute programs to educate employees on benefits offerings.
- Drive the Rewards and Recognition program, managing communications, gathering and tracking nominations for various levels of awards, and managing program enhancements.
Maintain and update employee files and records including new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, and all other applicable changes.
- Manage the organization’s HRIS database and ensure it is accurate and updated.
- Generate reports and analyze data to inform data-driven decisions.
Requirements for the HR Generalist include:
- Experience in managing and developing a team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and relevant software.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience in benefits administration, compensation, and HR analytics required.
- Proficiency in Excel require, with comfort learning new technical systems as needed.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.