Job Overview – HR Generalist (Healthcare)
Actively seeking an HR Generalist to play a crucial role in our client’s healthcare organization! You will be responsible for delivering comprehensive HR services including a variety of tasks supporting daily HR operations. The HR Generalist will contribute to maintaining compliance with employment laws and regulations.
Compensation: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00
Location: New York City, NY – Hybrid
Responsibilities as the HR Generalist (Healthcare) Include:
- Administer all HR programs: Compensation, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes, investigations, performance and talent management, occupational health and safety, and training and development.
- Managing steps within the hiring process such as job descriptions, and recruitment strategies.
- Handle all new hire orientation and onboarding such as employment paperwork, background tests, and pre-employment screenings.
- Manage benefits admin, performance management, and career development goals.
Qualifications for the HR Generalist (Healthcare) Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; or high school/Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 6 years of HR experience.
- Current SHRM certification preferred.
- COVID-19 Vaccination required.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.