Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Leading Investment Firm is seeking to hire an HR Coordinator to join the Human Resources team. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for performing a full range of both technical and administrative duties related to recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and employee departures.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks, including, organizational charts, turnover, and new hire and termination reports
- Manage email communications and onboarding logistics with prospective new hires.
- Distribute administrative notices to appropriate internal parties.
- Responsible for data/file management processes related to new hires and separations across all related platforms.
- Coordinate employee departure process and procedures.
- Support the Payroll team by communicating additions/changes and reviewing when necessary.
- Partner with other EAs across the firm to schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Update and maintain HR procedure manual and New Hire Kit.
- Process verification of employment requests as needed.
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exercises exceptional judgment and discretion regarding confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly detailed-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Workday is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.