Compensation: $57,000 – $69,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a company in the hospitality industry located in Philadelphia, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Company is North America’s clean leader of outsourced laundry services and linen management
- Private equity backed company that is always on the hunt for further investments
- Responsibilities include preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual, and non-recurring journal entries, reconciling accounts, and preparing and maintaining supporting schedules
- Reports to CFO
- Looking for energetic, outgoing, ambitious accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- 2+ years corporate accounting experience
- Fundamental understanding of GAAP accounting
- Basic knowledge of B/S and P&L
- Experience working in an ERP system
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.