Compensation: $85,000-$100,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
A credit-oriented investment manager overseeing $25+ billion in total assets, is seeking an Operations Associate to join its team. This position will be reporting to the Director of Operations, working closely with other members of the operations team in order to support the various operational requirements for the firm.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Review and process trade bookings, confirmations, allocations, and settlements
- Review and action failed or mismatched trades with counterparties
- Run BOD and EOD Reporting
- Monitor daily account activity at custodians and prime brokers
- Perform daily cash and position reconciliation with custodians and prime brokers
- Respond to inquiries from clients and custodians regarding cash and position discrepancies
- Monitor and reconcile open trades with counterparties
- 2-3 years of experience in financial operations or accounting roles at a bank, asset manager, or fund administrator.
- Highly organized, with a working knowledge of the functions and life cycles of different investment products such as bonds, bank loans, swaps, options, and equities.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.