Compensation: $85,000-$105,000 + bonus
We are representing a fully remote Hedge Fund Accountant opportunity with a Financial services firm. The Hedge Fund Accountant will report to the Controller and provide support.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Review of the monthly net asset values from external administrator for the various funds.
- Reconcile daily transactions across a wide variety of products related to the investment portfolio.
- Review daily reporting from the external administrator for accuracy and consistency.
- Calculate investor management fees and incentive allocations.
- Review monthly investor statements.
- Process fund expense payments.
- Assist with the preparation of the hedge fund financial statements and tax returns.
- Respond to marketing and investment department inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance required.
- 1 – 3 years fund accounting or related industry experience required.
- Experience with general ledger accounting preferred.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.