Atlantic Group is currently representing a Superintendent opportunity located in Bucks County. The successful candidate will enjoy being hands on and involved in the day to day of construction projects, excited to manage a team, and have a keen focus on safety.
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management of the construction project.
- Oversight of the project to insure it is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Direct coordination of project teams, subcontractors, and engineers tasks and schedules to keep projects on track to completion.
- Orders and procures necessary tools, equipment, and supplies needed for assigned projects.
- Insure on-site employees comply with procedures and safety program requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- 5-15+ years of experience as a superintendent in Heavy Highway Construction.
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.