$95,000 – $125,000 + bonus
We are representing an Estimator opportunity with a well-established Heavy Civil Contractor seeking an experienced, success oriented, self-motivated Heavy/Highway Construction Estimator to join their team of Estimators. The focus is on highways, bridges, paving, asphalt, and sitework. The company offers a very stable work environment with low employee turnover. The estimator will serve as the primary point of contact regarding the project’s performance.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Located in the Philadelphia area
- Full pipeline of work through 2023
- Employee-friendly work environment
- Well-established and a leader in this market
- 5+ years of experience successfully estimating and managing DOT and/or heavy/highway/civil projects
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook and all forms of relevant software
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills to improve overall organization efficiency
- Understanding of construction language, materials and methods and ability to communicate effectively within the construction environment
- Knowledge of HCSS and Expedition is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.