$70,000 – $85,000 + bonus
Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a healthcare services company in the Delaware County, PA market.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- A highly known brand that has been delivering their customers quality services and innovative solutions to daily healthcare needs
- This company is seeking someone with a financial reporting and accounting background
- Responsibilities include maintaining the general ledger, investigating and solving reconciliation variances, preparing external audit deliverables and preparing the financial planning and analysis package for management
- An opportunity to a join a team of professionals dedicated to building healthier communities
- Company is currently working in a hybrid office schedule of 2 days/week in the office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 2+ years public or corporate experience
- Financial reporting and general accounting experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft or similar ERP system preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.