Compensation: $120,000 – $130,000
Location: Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Financial Reporting Manager opportunity with an industry-leading healthcare company headquartered in Delaware County, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will oversee the financial accounting and reporting (GAAP) function for the organization
- Individual will be eager to manage staff and mentor junior members of the team
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- COVID: vaccination required and hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience in public (Big Four preferred) and/or corporate accounting
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.