Compensation: $200,000 – $300,000
Location: New York City
The Valuation Manager will report directly to the Finance Director/CFO, who brings extensive experience and industry expertise.
As the Valuation Manager, you will play a critical role in the firm’s valuation processes and be responsible for the following —
- Developing and interpreting detailed financial models, including valuation and impairment analysis
- Providing analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies
- Interacting with independent Audit teams on valuation guidance in accordance with accounting standards
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of valuation policies.
- Delivering reports and presenting information on private equity fund holdings, investment opportunities, and industry developments
- Conducting due diligence and analytical work on private equity fund managers
- Reviewing business publications and financial filings to gather and interpret data on companies
- Participating in ad hoc projects with finance and compliance teams
- 10+ years of valuation experience, demonstrating a deep understanding of valuation methodologies
- Ability to work independently, as this position replaces the sole valuation expert
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, as you will interact regularly with senior team members from various departments
- Charitable contribution match, daily paid lunches, subsidized gym memberships, PPL and PFL, and more
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Four benefit plan options, with the bottom two fully paid and the top two requiring employee contributions to premiums
- 401K retirement plan with a 3% contribution by the firm on full annual compensation
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted by Atlantic Group within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, their resume will be kept on file for future opportunities and they may be contacted for further discussion.